So I’ve been tagged in by Jess ( Thanks, Jess 🙂 ) and I decided to go for it. The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Stressful, restless and yet blissful.
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterized your 2016.
Every day I am characterized by my mother.
Also I am impressed and inspired daily by all of the wonderful bloggers out there sharing their story, their life to inspire others 😉
3. Write about the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Sandbanks Beach; we haven’t traveled too much in 2016 due to work and school duties 🙂 but my better half and I discovered a beach not too far from our city that really made our summer: Sandbanks Beach: best beach in Ontario, Canada.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
As you might know by now I love curry so in 2016 for my birthday my husband invited me to a Indian Buffet: Tate of India, so all I could eat was curry. LOL
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Donald Trump getting elected. 😦
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
- Ninja Blender, 1000 Professional. ( Cashew milk in the making 😉 )
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Try to make a new recipe each month ( sweet and/or savoury )
- Be more active
- Write more on the blog
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I don’t have a new place in mind but I would love to go back to Cabot trail, Nova Scotia.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
- Pavlova (a personal challenge for me)
Here are the lucky tagged 9 people 🙂
- Milanka’s Fine Food
Here are the Rules
- Mention the creator of the tag: https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Jess
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Thank you Jess fro thinking of me. 🙂
12 thoughts on “2016/2017 Tag”
Congratulations and Well Done! 🌟✨💫
Thank you, my dear Gail 🙂
Congratulations Felicia! Thank you so much for thinking of my blog and including it in your list! xx
Hi my friends! 🙂
Thank you so much for doing my first TAG, I really appreciate it ❤
Have an amazing day, kisses 🙂
Congratulations! Great post! Thank you for tagging me. 💕
Pingback: 2016/2017 tag – Elsie L.M.C
Pingback: 2016/2017 Tag – GYPSYBUS28
Good intentions for 2017! I want to write more on my blog too but unlike you my cooking skills are not so good ahaha I just look forward to eating new recipes ahaha 😉
Thanks a lot for your compliments. I should try an authentic Italian recipe for you one day 😉
Feel free to ask if you need to know something about Italian cuisine, I have my grandmother as source of information ahah good luck with your recipes 😉
Wow, thanks for offering to help. I put it on my recipe goal of this year. 🙂
Pingback: 2016 / 2017 Tag | Indian kitchen