Hi Everyone! I and so happy to let you know that I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award !!! I know I am a bit late but I finally found time to send a big Thank you to my nominee, Elsie from ELSIE L.M.C. and to complete my nomination. Check out her blog. It is so interesting and funny and diverse!!!
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate, at most, 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Seven facts about me
1. I love chocolate way to much. Any kind: dark, milky or white. I try to stay away from milky and white ones but I cannot be that good. I sometimes even get grumpy if several days pass without tasting just a bit of chocolate. My hubby and daughter often hear me say: ” Hand me the chocolate and no one gets hurt ”
2. I love to cook for my family and friends. I can’t wait for someone to say: there will be a party, brunch, etc and I’ll already be thinking of several dishes that I could do. LOL
3. I haven’t learned to bake yet my favorite dessert: eclair/ chou a la creme. After I got married with no baking experience at all I was so eager to try make them. Such a disappointment. It was a complete failure. I have yet to find the motivation to try again. However, they are still on the list! I’ve not completely given up yet!!
4. I love swimming even though I do not do it as often as I would like to.
5. I don’t like nor drink alcohol. On occasions I tried a glass of red or white wine or sometimes I tied my hubby beer but it’s just not for me. I would rather eat an eclair or two than drink a glass of wine 😉
6. I love taking pictures of pretty much everything: food, nature, buildings, cars, peoples…
7. This might sound strange but I like to clean the house. I just enjoy the smell of fresh, clean spaces. Sometimes my husband will say ” looks like no one lives here ” LOL
- Lucy from lithianianintheusa
- Bernadine from bernbakes
- Linda from thedutchbaker
- Bea from beafreeblog
- Priya from Indiankitche
Thank you one more time ELSIE and good luck to all nominees.