Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Stressful, restless and yet blissful.
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterized your 2016.
Every day I am characterized by my mother.
Also I am impressed and inspired daily by all of the wonderful bloggers out there sharing their story, their life to inspire others 😉
3. Write about the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Sandbanks Beach; we haven’t traveled too much in 2016 due to work and school duties 🙂 but my better half and I discovered a beach not too far from our city that really made our summer: Sandbanks Beach: best beach in Ontario, Canada.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
As you might know by now I love curry so in 2016 for my birthday my husband invited me to a Indian Buffet: Tate of India, so all I could eat was curry. LOL
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Donald Trump getting elected. 😦
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
- Ninja Blender, 1000 Professional. ( Cashew milk in the making 😉 )
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Try to make a new recipe each month ( sweet and/or savoury )
- Be more active
- Write more on the blog
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I don’t have a new place in mind but I would love to go back to Cabot trail, Nova Scotia.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
- Pavlova (a personal challenge for me)
Here are the lucky tagged 9 people 🙂
- Milanka’s Fine Food
Here are the Rules
- Mention the creator of the tag: https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Jess
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Thank you Jess fro thinking of me. 🙂