I know my last post was about a nomination and here I am again posting about a new nomination. This time Jessica from DaringtoJess thought about me. I am very humble and accept her nomination. Please check out her blog. I promise you won’t regret it. She is a wonderful, talented and inspiring young person.
Here are the Rules
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
The seven things about me
This is my favorite part of any nomination. Trying to say something new every time. LOL
- I studying piano when I was younger for about 7 years and I performed in the City Concert Hall once 😉
- My father thought me how to swim. I can make 30 lapse at once on my own speed LOL
- I had to give up cheese. I haven’t had any in six months. Do I miss it ? A lot ! I cannot eat vegan cheese either. 😦
- At work my colleagues are calling me : Miss Good 😉 I am wondering why ? LOL
- I saved all the plants from one of my colleague from my office when she was on sick leave for about one year but I successfully kill all of mine. 😦
- I love to walk. My record is 15 km a day. I made it only twice.
- Recently I discovered I have gluten intolerance. 😦
The Nominees Are ( not in a particular order but these are blogs that I just love visiting almost daily 😉 )
- Bea from Beafreee.com
- Frida from Fridayfrida.com
- Love and umami
- Kleopatra from kitchenfabits.com
Congratulation to all the nominees and I really hope you will enjoy this nomination.
I hope that all of you that celebrated Easter had a happy one and lots of delicious food and family and friends around the table 🙂
And I am going to end my post with a picture from my sister-in-law’s garden from back home: Romania, where spring has arrived and green is marked by colorful flowers
15 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
Congrats, Miss Good! 🙂
Thank you, Jen ! You are as talented as you are funny 😉 ❤
A massive massive massive congratulations to youuu! Keep up the great work and thank you for the nomination gorgeous! Have a lovely day!
Thank you, Bea! Enjoy your day as well 🙂
Aww I’m glad you decided to do the challenge! Congrats on playing in the City Concert Hall, that sounds so amazing 😀 I always kill my plants aha you’re not alone 😉
Hi Jess, I know it took me a while but I think better later than never 🙂
I am so glad I am not alone as I feel really guilty for killing my plants 😦
Have a great day 🙂
No worries, I really enjoyed reading it! Yes it’s really sad when you have to say goodbye… I recently got some succulents and they’re so much easier to care for! Thank you, have a lovely day 🙂
Aha … thanks for the idea ….maybe I will get some as well 🙂
You totally should, all they need is a bit of water once in a while and they’re really trendy right now too because they’re so cute ❤
Thanks, Ursuala 🙂
Well done. Carry on! 🌟✨💫
Thank you, Gail 🙂
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award 006 – BeaFree
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award | thehappiestpixel