This year, it seemed as though there would be no end in sight to this Winter season (just this past week we got another 10 cm of snow in Toronto) and it’s left me feeling drained, mentally. At first I thought I was stressed out because of my hat projects. But even after I finished the hats I couldn’t find my usual energy and happy-go-lucky attitude. Finally, I realized that my overall increase in stress had more to do with work rather than the long Canadian Winters, like I first thought. We’ve had a lot of changes throughout the department and that, for me, means a lot more work. And stress. It’s really a never-ending cycle; you know how it is, I’m sure.
Anyway, why am I saying this? I guess it’s because I wanted to explained my sudden (but short-lived) absence lately. However, simply because I’ve not had enough energy to post something new, that doesn’t mean I stopped conversing with YOU, the bloggers out there, followers or not. Your posts helped me get past this state and kept me sane. 😛
During my hiatus, I was nominated for the Blog-Aholic Award by Carol through the “Cooking from the time Challenged” You can find her wonderful blog here. I feel immensely honored that she took the time to think of me, and Carol, once again, thank you! 🙂
And just like this,though Carol I was able to find the founder of this award, Esme “The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy), who said it wonderfully:”blogging is creating. Connecting, Sharing and Inspiring other. So this is actually what this award is about: Share and Inspire others! 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pinback
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Now I should share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself. I am not sure if they are interesting but they are true fact about me:
- I love chocolate. No, this is not true. I am addicted to chocolate. LOL
- Playing with my two cats is my new cardio 😉
- I cannot go to sleep if there are still dishes in the sink to be done.
The most loved post is Frittata ❤
And here are the nominees:
I really hope all the nominees are willing to ” share and inspire others ” and participate in this award recognition. Good luck !
11 thoughts on “The Blog-aholic Award”
Congratulations! Thanks for the nomination. xoxo
Thank you Bea 🙂
Well done. Carry on! 🌟✨💫
Thanks very much for the nomination! I’m honored! 🌷🌷🌷
I am happy to hear that Gail. 🙂 ❤
Thanks a lot, Gail 🙂
Thank you, Lathiya 😉
Pingback: The Blog-aholic Award – GYPSYBUS28