Susan from “A rented Kitchen ” made this healthy snack. I am sure my daughter will love them. One day I will give them a try.
For those of you who get some of those late night munchies and find yourself going after an entire bag of potato chips, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! This recipe will be your new best friend. These crunchy and salty roasted chickpeas packed with flavor will have you singing a new tune. Like potato chips, these chickpeas are addicting, but unlike potato chips, this is one addiction that has lots of health benefits! For example, chickpeas are an excellent source of protein. So munch on! Shake things up a bit.
- 1 can chick peas (aka garbanzo beans)
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Dash of cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a spatula, gently mix the chickpeas in…
View original post 109 more words