Last week when I went out for grocery shopping I couldn’t resist not to buy bean sprouts and pineapple … I was craving for some sweet and sour dish for some time …so I decided now it’s the perfect time to do it !!!
It was so delicious that I did it twice this week: Friday and Sunday !!!
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 1 lb boneless-skinless chicken breast cut in bite size
- 2-4 fresh pineapple rings cut in small pieces
- 2 heads broccoli broke in florets
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut in small rings
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in stripes
- 1.5 cm fresh ginger root minced
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce ( or more if needed )
- 100 ml white wine ( Pinot Blanc I had home )
- salt and black pepper
- 1 small dry chilli (optional)
In a large skillet heat 3 tbsp canola oil and add the chicken pieces. Cook them until gold brown on both sides, about 5-7 minutes.
Bon Appetite !