I love to eat avocado for breakfast … easy to make, delicious and you feel full for a few hours … but not at least because , like all my dishes I love colors on my plate and it’s so easy to create them with tomatoes and avocado …and some berries … such an indulgence ….
Ingredients ( 4 servings )
- 2 small avocados cut in small pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes cut in small pieces
- 1/4 red onion cut in small stripes
- lemon juice ( from 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp grape seeds oil
- 4-5 rings of marinated chili
- Salt and black pepper ( optional ) to taste
Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and drizzle the wet ingredients. Season the salad with salt and black pepper.
Ready to enjoy it !!!
Bon Appetite !